3 Day Mekong Cruise Tour: Saigon – Cai Be – Sa Dec – Can Tho – Saigon
PRICE: 415 USD/PERSON
|GIÁ TOUR TRỌN GÓI|
|Giá tour VNĐ cho mỗi khách|
|Người lớn||Trẻ em||ĐẶT TOUR|
|9,130,000 ₫||4,565,000 ₫|
DAY 1: SAIGON – CAI BE – MY THUAN – SA DEC – CAI BE (L, D)
|8:00-8:30 A.M: Pick up at your hotel in HCM City and transfer you to Mekong. 10:30-11:00 A.M: Welcome you at our Cai Be pier. 11:00-11:30 A.M: Boarding Cochinchine boat. Enjoy welcome drink. Le Cochinchine continues to Cai Thia while lunch is served on boat. Embark on a lovely cycling excursion on the bank of the peninsula browsing several verdant villages. Visit of the gardens and orchards, local houses and ample opportunity meet with people and get insight into Delta life. Continue our cruise toward Sa Dec, a nice and quiet town overlooking Mekong river. Walk along the village path and get yourself acquaintance with rural activities as farmers farm their fields: rice fields, and vegetable farms, fish farms. Visit bricks and tiles kilns and the manufacture of earthenware pots on a bank of river. Walk or cycle amongst the ever blossoming Sa Dec flower village, local industries and Cao Dai Temple, the local market, following the tracks of French novelist Marguerite Duras. Back to our board for a cruise downstream. Relax on boat while enjoying a foot massage and sipping an aperitif. Dinner and overnight on board.|
DAY 2: CAI BE – MANG THIT – TRA ON (B, L, D)
Breakfast on board on the Mekong.
Visit Binh Hoa Phuoc Island and go for walk through the islets, sampling native fruits viewing local handicraft production and meet the local people.
Transfer to a local boat for an extensive visit of Cai Be: the floating market, the mazes of waterway, local pop-rice and sweets production, the old house.
Le Cochinchine continues its cruise to Co Chien. Lunch served on board.
In the afternoon, embark on a pleasant walk or cycling on the foot-paths of the countryside to discover the tropical fruit orchards, the endless rice fields and the local people’s activities.
Boarding back, complimentary drink as a welcome back on board. Open bar and rest on the deck enjoying the sunset.
The crew will serve dinner while the Le Cochinchine is cruising Mang Thit River.
Overnight on board.
DAY 3: TRA ON – CAN THO – SAIGON (B)
|Breakfast on board. The morning bobbling commotion of Mekong river life comes to life for another lovely day. Our boat sets sails to Can Tho through tributaries, canals and arroyos. Transfer to Cai Rang by local boat, one of the most bustling and important floating markets in the whole Mekong Delta. Sliding on tiny waterways between palm-shaded banks, the local boat leads you to see green orchards, local houses, ship building yards, rural and river activities in full swing and enjoy tropical fruits. 11:00 A.M: Disembark at Ninh Kieu pier in Can Tho. Transfer back to HCM City, you will be dropped off at your hotel around 2-:30-3:00 P.M. End of nice cruise.|
- 3 days cruise with stops and visits as stated.
- English or French speaking guide 2 nights en-suited cabin with A/C on board.
- Meals as mentioned during the cruise (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the programme Biking and sampan boat rides Services of crews during the cruise on board 1 complimentary foot massage.
- Pre-dinner drink. Transfer HCMC-Mekong-HCMC by shuttle bus.
- Visa approval and fees for Vietnam or Cambodia Travel insurance.
- Personal expenses: souvenirs, drinks, tips, laundry… Bank transfer fee.
- The trip cost is based on group of 2 people sharing a cabin on board.
- Program is subject to change due to unpredictable events such as the vagaries of the weather and tide variations.
- Infants under 6 years-old sharing cabin with their parents are free of charge.
- Children between 6 and 11 years old get a 50% discount.
TOUR DU LỊCH MIỀN TÂY CÙNG THỔ ĐỊA
MỖI HÀNH TRÌNH LÀ MỘT TRẢI NGHIỆM !
CÔNG TY TNHH DU LỊCH THÁM HIỂM & SỰ KIỆN ĐỒNG BẰNG MEKONG
Trụ sở: 58 Đường 3/2, P.Xuân Khánh, Q.Ninh Kiều, Tp.Cần Thơ
Tel: 0292-3.819.219 - Fax: 0292-3.819.219 – Hotline: 09220.127.116.11
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Website: mekongdeltaexplorer.com
Hãy để chúng tôi biết sở thích của bạn
Nếu chương trình du lịch trên không đáp ứng được sở thích của bạn, hãy gửi yêu cầu của bạn cho chúng tôi bằng cách liên hệ với chúng tôi