|DAY 01: CAIBE – SADEC – LONG XUYEN(L,D)
- Embark on our cruise and welcome drink on Le Cochinchine.
- We take a sampan trip to Dong Hoa Hiep Island and go ashore to visit the old house during French time, walk in fruits orchards, taste tropical fruits and the handicraft village on the banks.
- Le Cochinchine set sails torward Sadec while lunch is served.
- Our boat set pass through the Sadec canal with a beatiful landscape that come along the river banks.
- Embark with the bike on boat to visit Sadec: bricks and tiles kilns and the manufacture of earthenware pots on a bank of river, local market and walk in China Town in Sadec to visit Chinese pagoda.
- Cycle amongst the ever blossoming Sadec flower village and local industries. You have few apportunities of meeting the hospitably people to learn the cultivation of bonsai.
- Le Cochinchine set sails through the canals of Lapvo with a magnificent landscape that come along the river banks: rural walks, farming, nursering farm, fishing, and boating, smiling school children all in full swing.
- During the late afternoon cruise,there will be time to relax, enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and the sunset on sundeck with an cocktail drink.
- Le Cochinchine moors midstream overnight in Long Xuyen.
|DAY 02: LONGUXUYEN - ONG HO ISLAND - CHAUDOC(B,L,D)
- After breakfast, Embark with the bike on boat to explore the most bustling market in Mekong Delta with hundreds of small boats barging and jostling for space as owners attempt to sell their goods and the exciting floating village where you see the childs smilling in waving their hand to say hello.
- Visit the local market on land and then walk to visit villages the island, passing by farmers, children, and villagers tendering their daily load. See local farmers trading their produce on the water as they have done for centuries. You will have a unique opportunity to discover a side of Delta life that few travellers experience.
- Diner and overnight in Chau Đốc
|DAY 03: CHAU DOC – DEPARTURE (B)
- The morning bobbling commotion of Mekong river life comes to life for another lovely day
- Welcome to the circus of fish in Chau Doc. we embark on a boat excursion to the exciting floating villages and catfish farms witnessing masses of Bassa fish being fed.
- We then discover the ethnic Cham village with famous Mubarak Mosque and observe local women at their traditional weaving.
- Back to our boat and enjoy welcome back drink.
- Check out and disembark at 11:00 AM
- 3-day cruise with stops and visits as stated* accompanied by English and or/ French speaking guide
- 2-night en-suited cabin with A/C on board.
- Meals as mentioned during the cruise (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Admission fee at visiting points as mentioned in the programme*
- Biking and sampan boat rides
- Services of crews during the cruise on board
- 1 Complimentary foot massage
- Pre-dinner drink (aperitif)
- Travel insurance
- Land transportation from/to HCM City
- Personal expenses : souvenirs, drinks, tips
- Infants under 6 years old are free of charge sharing cabin with their parents.
- Children between 6 and 11 years old get a 50% discount.
Mekong Delta Explorer CAM KẾT CHẤT LƯỢNG DỊCH VỤ liên quan đến chương trình này tốt nhất hiện có.
TOUR DU LỊCH MIỀN TÂY CÙNG THỔ ĐỊA
MỖI HÀNH TRÌNH LÀ MỘT TRẢI NGHIỆM !
CÔNG TY TNHH DU LỊCH THÁM HIỂM & SỰ KIỆN ĐỒNG BẰNG MEKONG
Trụ sở: 58 Đường 3/2, P.Xuân Khánh, Q.Ninh Kiều, Tp.Cần Thơ
Tel: 0292-3.819.219 - Fax: 0292-3.819.219 – Hotline: 0918.104.22.168
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Website: mekongdeltaexplorer.com